Back Stretcher and Massager
WHY DO I NEED THIS?
Anyone with back pain knows how expensive Chiropractic and Massage can be. For less than one-fifth of the cost, you can receive the lifelong benefits of those treatments with our adjustable Back Stretcher. Just 5-10 minutes a day devoted to stretching can protect your back, fight chronic pain, and improve your range of motion.
Having good posture is about more than looking good. It helps you develop strength, flexibility, and balance in your body. These can all lead to less muscle pain and more energy throughout the day.
When poor posture is not fixed, you can develop problems like Sciatica, Slipped Disk, Bulging Disk, Headaches, and Poor Focus. Your posture affects your physical health, but it can also affect your mental health and how you feel about yourself.
A pinched nerve refers to a certain kind of damage to a nerve or group of nerves. It's caused when a disc, bone, or muscle places increased pressure on the nerve. Some pinched nerves will require professional care to treat. If you're looking to alleviate mild pain at home, the Back Stretcher is perfect for you.
1. Place the base and the arch on a flat surface.
2. Get on your knees to stabilize the base.
3. Press with your knees on the broader end of the base, and apply some force to bend the arch.
4. Adjust the Stretcher to a comfortable level. We recommend starting with a minimal setting.
5. Slowly lay down on the Stretcher while supporting yourself with elbows.
6. Relax and breathe deeply for 5-10 minutes. Slowly roll over after you finish your stretch.
Our 5-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
- FREE shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
- Safe payments via Stripe® and/or PayPal®
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Secure Ordering
- Tracking number for every order
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.