Plantar Fasciitis Night Splint
How To Treat Plantar Fasciitis:
Plantar Fasciitis Splint stands out from other treatment options. It provides compression for stretching but also mobility. Many night braces or orthotics for plantar fasciitis are designed like a boot that makes late-night trips to the bathroom difficult. Plus, these products are often hot and uncomfortable to sleep in. Unlike these rigid options, the sleek design of our plantar fasciitis night splint makes getting a good night of sleep possible for those who struggle with bulkier boot-style options.
There are also other remedies that can be used to treat Plantar Fasciitis and help relieve your foot and heel pain. Physical therapy can help teach you exercises and to massage and stretch the affected area. Taping may also be an option. It is recommended to talk to your doctor if you have specific questions regarding your condition.
Causes of Plantar Fasciitis:
- Extra weight
- Non-supportive shoes
- Long periods of standing on hard surfaces
- Athletic activities that put stress on your foot
Symptoms of Plantar Fasciitis:
- Pain in the bottom of your foot
- Pain at the front or center of your heel bone
- Increased pain in the morning with your first steps
- Increased pain with activity
- Pain when flexing
- Heel tenderness
- Foot tingling or burning.
Our 5-POINT HAPPINESS CHECKLIST
- FREE shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
- Safe payments via Stripe® and/or PayPal®
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Secure Ordering
- Tracking number for every order
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.